Before I get into the many aspects of Wealthy Affiliate, I want to ask you three very important questions. Please try to be as honest with yourself as you can be.
- HOW IMPORTANT IS THIS TO YOU?
- DO YOU REALLY WANT AN ONLINE INCOME?
- DO YOU WANT IT ENOUGH TO DO THE WORK, LEARN THE LESSONS, and MAKE YOUR OWN FUTURE?
If you answered YES!! to the above questions, then please, take a few minutes to go through the information that I have provided below. You won’t regret it. If you have asked yourself “is Wealthy Affiliate the real deal?” I will break it all down for you and you will be able to come to your own conclusions. I think that you will realize that Wealthy Affiliate is someplace that you can go to get all the information, instruction, and support that you will need to build or improve your website to be a profitable one. Below I am going to review Wealthy Affiliate. Is Wealthy Affiliate the real deal for you?
Name: Wealthy Affiliate
Owners: Kyle & Carson
TRAINING: 4.9 out of 5.0
Support: 4.9 out of 5.0
TOOLS: 4.9 OUT OF 5.0
PRICE: STARTER MEMBERSHIP IS “FREE”
PREMIUM IS $49/MONTH OR $359/YEAR: 4.9 out of 5.0
This is what happened when I started my journey with Wealthy Affiliate. If you’ve read my “About Kathee” page, you will know that for many years now I have been looking online for a way to help me with my financial struggles. I’ve made some mistakes along the way, falling for my share of scams. My hope is that after you read this, you will be able to decide for yourself if Wealthy Affiliate is a scam , or the real deal.
I decided that Wealthy Affiliate might be something that I wanted to try out. I signed up for a free membership and got started. The first thing to do was to set up my profile. You start with choosing a “User Name”. A profile picture is also needed. It can be of you or perhaps your loved pet. At the time of this writing I am represented by a picture of a ladybug. a symbol of good luck! It is then helpful to share a little something about yourself. This is how you begin to meet people in the community. It can be one line or ten paragraphs. It is totally up to you. That’s all there is to it. Once your profile is set up, you are ready to get started.
Training, Support, & Videos
(If you are a visual person like me, you really appreciate videos)
Once you’ve logged in to the Wealthy Affiliate site and have created your profile, you will be able to watch videos. The first one that you’re taken to is the “Welcome” video. It takes you on a complete tour of what you will get as a starter member and what is available should you decide to go “Premium”. This video is a tool in itself., They have set it up in a way that is very understandable. I love that! I have been on many sites that I could not manage at all, Very user unfriendly, but that’s for another review. Below you will find a list of some of the benefits as a starter member.
- 10 Online “Entrepreneur Certification” classes – (Premium 50 classes)
- 10 Affiliate “boot camp” training classes – (Premium 70 classes)
- 2 Classrooms that you can sit in on – (Premium 12 classes)
- 2 FREE websites to design & fill with your content. (I really like the designing part but I learned from Wealthy Affiliate how to do the content part).
- All the support that you need to get your first site up & running.
If you put in some time and are determined to succeed, you will. I’ve found that Wealthy Affiliate is exactly what I needed. Not only to get started but to keep me going. Even after I left for a few years, I came back. I always knew that I would. I missed the whole experience. But, everyone is different. That’s why the free “Starter Membership” is offered. Now we’ll go back to one of my first three questions at the start of this review.
DO YOU WANT IT ENOUGH TO DO THE WORK, LEARN THE LESSONS, and MAKE YOUR OWN FUTURE?
BENEFITS ON TOP OF BENEFITS
So, let’s talk “tools”. I have not found a site, in the many years that I have looked, that compares with Wealthy Affiliate. Not even closely. One of the most valuable things, if not the most valuable, is the support from the owners. Kyle, the teacher, and Carl, the technical guru, are there for you all the time. I don’t think that they sleep. The community is also very high on the “benefits” list. No matter the question, someone will be more than happy to lead you in the right direction. Definitely “Benefit/Tool #1 – Support”. If you decide to go “Premium” you will have more support than you can imagine. Day or night for all of you night owls out there.
You own these 2 free websites on Wealthy Affiliate’s siterubix platform. We’ll call this “Benefit/Tool #2 SiteRubix“. With this platform you will have the fastest and most secure site available. As you learn the lessons you will be setting up your own sites with domain names, menus, pages & posts ,. (Oh My!) Sorry! I just had to throw that in one more time!
With either the starter membership or the premium, you will be building your site using “WordPress“. Wealthy Affiliate supports the WordPress platform. WordPress is probably the most powerful site building tool out there. You can literally have your own site up and running in a couple of days. I am sure that there are some members who could do it faster. I’ve heard stories through the Wealthy Affiliate “grapevine” of community goers 😉 “Benefit/Tool #3 – WordPress”.
The last tool that I will write about, for now, is this – “Benefit/Tool #4”. Within the Wealthy Affiliate Community, you will be rubbing elbows with experts in your field who have made millions of $$$’s with their sites. To me this is a tool in itself. If you ever decide to go for “Premium” don’t be surprised if they are also there to help you out if you ever need it.
All of this & so much more at no cost to you. Please leave me any comments or questions. ——- I will be here to answer them anytime.
What Wealthy Affiliate Is
Wealthy Affiliate is a place you can go to learn how to create an online business of your own.
- From choosing your area of interest (your niche), to picking your Domain name, WA and it’s members are there to teach you all that you need to know.
- You will learn how to get your site indexed on Google and Bing and get traffic to your site.
- If you already have your own website, but it’s not doing that great, Wealthy Affiliate is a place where you can learn how to increase your online income.
- Wealthy Affiliate is a place that offers you all the instruction you will need in written lessons, tutorials, & video.
- But most importantly, Wealthy Affiliate is that “community” of hundreds of thousands that have your back if you ever get stuck on something, or just need a bit of encouragement along the way.
- Wealthy Affiliate is ALWAYS there for you!
What Wealthy Affiliate is NOT!!
- Wealthy Affiliate is not a place to go if you have dreams of getting rich quick.
- Wealthy Affiliate is not the place to go if you are looking to scam someone.
- No one at Wealthy Affiliate will be trying to scam you. It’s just not allowed.
- Wealthy Affiliate is not the place to go if you are not willing to do the work, put in the time & learn from those that have a vast knowledge of information to share with you.
Would YOU Benefit From Wealthy Affiliate?
If any of the following situations apply to you, then it will be more than worth your time to check out the possibilities being offered to you at Wealthy Affiliate.
- You are struggling with a website that you’ve been working on & can’t seem to profit from.
- You are unhappy with your present job & would like to find a new opportunity for income.
- You are unable to get out & work for someone else due to a disability or other personal situation.
- You have children at home, or grandchildren & would like to be able to spend more time with them.
- You need to supplement your income because it just isn’t making ends meet for you.
- You just have extra time on your hands & you like to learn new things & make $$$.
There is not another platform online that will give you the amount of information that you will get from Wealthy Affiliate. Enough to get you going and, if you choose, to support you for the duration.
In conclusion, I am giving Wealthy Affiliate a heartfelt “4.9 out of 5.0” with this explanation. I’m going to save that last (.1) point for when Kyle & Carson finally decide that Wealthy Affiliate is complete. I don’t think that will ever happen. Things are happening around the community all the time.
SO WHAT’S HOLDING YOU BACK?
ONLY YOU CAN MAKE THE FIRST MOVE ,
TAKE THAT FIRST STEP ,
REALLY LEARN HOW TO GET IT DONE!!
It will cost you ZERO $$$ to check it out , : ) I Promise !!
(Click on the link below to get started & good luck in your journey!)
Please , take a moment to leave a comment. If you have any questions or would like something more included on this page, just let me know. I will do my best to provide an answer or include the information that you are looking for.